Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

T

May 13th, 2015 05:00

HELP Proxy on Dell Wyse P25

HELP Proxy on Dell Wyse P25

Hello All,

Does anyone know if I can add Proxy setting to Dell Wyse P25 zero client. We have a client that have Proxy setup to allow internet connection and i need add that proxy to a Dell P25 zero client to allow zero client to go on internet and access our VMware HTML server for VDI's.

Thanks for any help

Yes you can.. if you are living in us so i will suggest you to use vpn tool which is the best option in this case. For windows OS use best vpn for windows i hope this will help you in all the ways like, speed, connection, security, and privacy.

I am not certain, but have you checked its BIOS? I am not familiar with the P25 series, but depending on the load of the proxy, wont that have an impact on the connection speed of the client?

1 Message

April 15th, 2020 09:00

You will benefit from getting a VPN for sure as as been suggested here. You can see the best Windows VPN information and make sure that set up is smooth and easy.

January 4th, 2021 10:00

For US, i would suggest VPN is the better and secure alternative. I am using Expressvpn and it is simple the best vpn currently due to the features, customer support and connectivity. See more comprehensive look at expressvpn features on expressvpn product review

No Events found!