Highlighted
1 Copper

RE: Wyse P20 can not detect monitor? Please help!

same problem here. Users need to logoff login to have both screen. View 5.1 - FW 4.02..

Any solution out there ?

Highlighted
1 Copper

P25 dual monitor issues.

We are having similar issues with P25's with dual monitors. P25 loses 2nd monitor randomly, as well as when it goes to sleep.

Seems to not be able to wake monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by cplhopper View Post

Have there been any resolutions to the dual monitor issues that have been occurring when a user logs in and their 2nd monitor goes to sleep? I have tried upgrading and rolling back firmware from P20 to P20 with no luck at all. I have replaced P20's trying to fix the problem with no luck. I have been running VMWare View Client 5.0 with Windows 7 Enterprise-32 bit. I am wondering if I used Windows 7 Enterprise-64 bit, would this help this monitor issue? Right now I'm at a standstill at work and would like to get some input from other users or an admin that knows about this issue.

2 Iron

You'll need to update the firmware to 4.0.3 which is available on the downloads section of wyse.com

Highlighted

Quote Originally Posted by cplhopper View Post

Have there been any resolutions to the dual monitor issues that have been occurring when a user logs in and their 2nd monitor goes to sleep? I have tried upgrading and rolling back firmware from P20 to P20 with no luck at all. I have replaced P20's trying to fix the problem with no luck. I have been running VMWare View Client 5.0 with Windows 7 Enterprise-32 bit. I am wondering if I used Windows 7 Enterprise-64 bit, would this help this monitor issue? Right now I'm at a standstill at work and would like to get some input from other users or an admin that knows about this issue.

We are running Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit, same issue with P25 zero clients. I posted a new thread as well. We are on firmware 4.0.3 with View 5.1. Would really love to find a resolution.

Highlighted

Lock Near Me provides all lock changes services to San Francisco for businesses and residents, including lock change and lock repair. Contact our experts at (970) 668-2944 today!