Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 13th, 2015 09:00

Wyse P90 boot into XenDesktop

Question Wyse P90 boot into XenDesktop 

Hello,

I need some help. I'm new in this Wyse world

I have a client with a P20 and he needs that his Wyse automatically connect at startup to a Citrix desktop, so, How can I configure that??, maybe in a script?, but like I said, Im new using Wyse so... I need some help..

I appreciate any answer !..

Thanks.,

3 Posts

May 13th, 2015 10:00

Quote Originally Posted by RMontalvo View Post

Lili,
A couple of things here that you may want to clear up. There is no such thing as a P90, and the P20 is designed for VMware enviroments only, not Citirx. Please clarify or maybr that is the answer.

Yes Roger, typing mistake.. and I tried to edit the title but I didnt find the way.. Is a Wyse P20, and you're right, that's probably the reason. But the final customer says that they're connecting to a citrix desktop (is an information that they haven't answered me, how they establish this connection?).. Im waiting this info clarify for continue this case!.

Thanks anyway!

623 Posts

May 13th, 2015 10:00

Lili,
A couple of things here that you may want to clear up. There is no such thing as a P90, and the P20 is designed for VMware enviroments only, not Citirx. Please clarify or maybr that is the answer.

Roger Montalvo
Visit our Dell Wyse Thin Client Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at www.wyse.com/KB
Visit our Dell Wyse PocketCloud Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No Events found!