Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 6th, 2015 06:00

Drivers for Multipoint Server 2012

Drivers for Multipoint Server 2012

I would like to know when the final zero client driver for multipoint server 2012 will be available. We are currently installing 60 E02 with MPS 2012 and using the beta driver. We tested the beta driver on the RTM version of Multipoint. First we couldn´t use the station.dll from the beta, then we installed the beta driver but have a problem with the sound, the sound of all stations was only heard in one, I suppose is a problem related with the station.dll or the driver itself. By the way, we tested MPS 2012 with more than 14 e02 stations (20) and it worked fine, we had the sound problem only.

1 Message

May 7th, 2015 07:00

I am also looking for the same drivers. We are running 30+ E02 zeros and really like multipoint 2012...but where are the new drivers?? We have set up the beta drivers to work also, but sound only comes out of one. Beta drivers have a few other glitches too, but overall work O.K. Can we have a time when these things are going to be released? I'm in a school environment and sound is a necessity! Thanks.

1 Message

February 20th, 2023 07:00

Could you send me those drivers because I can't find them anywhere, or tell me where I can download them because the page where they were found was knocked down

No Events found!