XPS Desktops

Last reply by 01-15-2021 Unsolved
Start a Discussion
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

XPS 8930, Bluetooth card

Why does Dell continue to not solve this? My WiFi/Bluetooth card worked intermittent on my new Dell XPS 8930 from the very beginning. Then about 3 months before the warranty went out it quit completely. The Dell techs I dealt with had me delete the drivers, upload drivers, told me the Bluetooth button has to be there. After three months I got nothing. No new/better card or anything. So last night before I start my doctorate dissertation classes, I contacted my systems analyst from a major university. Problem solved in 30 minutes. He told me Dell has had a problem with this card and keeps sending out the same worthless card. Because Dell does nothing, others are fixing it themselves. Thanks Dell, for nothing. 

Reply (1)

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

Latest Solutions
Top Contributor