Start a Conversation

Unsolved

U

1 Message

October 12th, 2019 08:00

Anyone else have major regrets buying their XPS 15 9570?

I've had nothing but problems with this laptop since the first couple months after I bought it. I figured that with some software updates, it would be fixed, but there have just been recurring issues ever since, and if I could go back in time and save the $2000 or buy an overpriced Macbook that actually has half-decent customer service, I would. Dell's customer service is the biggest joke I've ever encountered among the many I've had to work with in the past (including Comcast, which was notoriously awful).

This thread is mostly a cry for help - if anyone is looking to buy a mint condition XPS 15 9570 with a great build let me know. I want to get rid of it so bad and just join the Apple cult - I don't care anymore. I'll suck it up and learn the new OS if it means not needing to deal with all the worsening updates that Dell releases for these devices and not having anywhere to go for help given their customer service is significantly less helpful than even my University's student-based IT department.

Or, if anyone has any suggestions on where to sell it, and what to sell it for, let me know. The total of my order for the laptop came out to be $1900 (I just estimated it to 2000 up above), so I'm looking to get back at least $1200. I have so much regret it's hysterical. I can't even check the exact specifications from my original order because no matter what I do, I can't access the order details anymore - not even using my billing information.

What a joke, this company is.

No Responses!
No Events found!