Start a Conversation

Unsolved

L

2 Posts

February 1st, 2019 23:00

Considering the 9370 but worried about problems

Hi there,

I am currently considering a 9370 or a Macbook Pro. To help make my decision I am looking for problems with both laptops and I came across a few problems with the 9370 - such as coil whine, popping/crackling audio and a space between the hinges. These problems were posted during mid-2018, I was wondering if these problems still yet exist or have been fixed or is still commonly found in new laptops of the same model.

So to shorten: Wondering if there are problems still with 9370 and if so please let me know (along with other problems with the 9370 that I may have not addressed)

Thank you very much, please respond as quick as possible when you can.

8 Posts

February 1st, 2019 23:00

I would say dont buy it. 

I bough my through internet. 

1. it was 1 month delivery

2. fan broke on third day.

3. has overheating issues

4. sound issues. 

etc. 

and SUPPORT **bleep**! 

2 Posts

February 2nd, 2019 01:00

The fan broke?

and by sound issues, do you mean the speakers crackle?

February 4th, 2019 03:00

Don't even bother.... you get a very bad product (problems with internal speakers and fingerprint reader, like so many other buyers) for a hefty price and on top of that next to to nothing on "service".

Got a ticket open (premium support) for over 7 days an it is not even assigned yet. When you want to try the helpdesk via phone you will end up in a vicious circle without any solution.

Ridiculous how bad Dell is getting a "support".... not even mentioning the automated re-direct leading to the same startpoint when phoning in.

Top Premium prices - lousy product and service.

No Events found!