Maximilian24
1 Copper

DELL XPS 15 9570 Battery replacement

Hello,

This is my first time in the dell community forum so I hope I am not doing this wrong.

My Problem is the following:

I bought a DELL XPS 15 9570 with i5 8300h in Germany(where I come from) about 2 months ago.

I bought it because right now I am doing a semester abroad in Canada (Ontario) and I am studying computer science so I would need a laptop.

The problem is, that I backpacked through America and wanted to ship the Laptop a few days before I would arrive in Canada. The problem is now, that I can't send a package full of clothes and the Laptop because it was declared as dangerous because there is a lithium-ion-battery in it.

The best way to solve this is to take the battery out in germany by someone else and then ship it to canada and buy a new one and put it in the laptop. The problem is that I can't find any seller that sells this battery in canada/america. (It is the 97WHr battery)

I hope someone can help me out.

Max

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ejn63
5 Rhenium

Re: DELL XPS 15 9570 Battery replacement

Call Dell Canada -- however, on these Dell may not sell you the battery without installation, so you may have to arrange a service call.

0 Kudos