Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

2 Posts

January 15th, 2019 11:00

Dell Power Manager won't start on XPS 13 L322X

I tried installing the Dell Power Manager on my XPS 13 L322X running on Windows 10 Pro. I installed the program from the Microsoft store and also installed the Dell Service module. When I click on the program nothing happens. I can see in task manager that it opens momentarily but then closes. I'd love to use it to help maintain my battery. Anyone have any suggestions for how to make it work?

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

January 16th, 2019 04:00

Thank you for your message. Have you used Dell power manager on this system earlier?

The system model is not under the compatible list of Dell power manager. You can check the compatibility list. However, you can try installing the application from this link & check if it works.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

January 16th, 2019 06:00

You are welcome. Feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

2 Posts

January 16th, 2019 06:00

Thank you for your response. I checked the compatibility list and you are right. My system is not listed. I tried uninstalling the newer version of Dell Power Manager I was using and installing the older version from the link you provided and got a message saying, "The application is not supported on your system. Aborting installation." So, unfortunately I think Dell Power Manager just doesn't work on my computer.

Thanks very much for your help!

No Events found!