XPS

1 Copper

Dell XPS 13 (9350) Screen Flicker & Black Screen

Hello Dell community,

I have a XPS 13 9350 - and since I have gotten it (back in 2015) I have have intermittent screen flickering and bursts where the screen will go black, sometimes for up to 20 seconds.  This also occurs when I am connected to an external display using the USB type c port -- Also when connected to an external display this sometimes distorts the image and the screen becomes illegible.  I have noticed this occurs more often when the power supply is plugged in versus when I am just running off of the battery charge. All drivers, BiOS etc have been updated, and are up to date.  I've ran full system scans and have not gotten any errors.  I plan to have dell remote diagnose the laptop, but I am afraid they may not run into any problems since my scan revealed nothing either.  Has this been happening to anyone else?  I can't even use the laptop because the screen goes black so frequently, it is extremely frustrating.    

I have the i7 4k touchscreen model.

All and any advice/help is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

Best,

Techles

Reply (1)
2 Bronze

Hi,

Even though it's a long time and nobody answer it,but i suggest you purchase a new Dell XPS 13 (9350) screen display. See here it may help you: http://www.parts-dell.cc/product-detail/wt5x0-13-3-qhd-dell-xps-13-9350-9360-lcd-touchscreen-display...

Top Contributor
Latest Solutions