kvijaychandra
2 Bronze

Dell XPS 13 L321x Wify Problems and screen flickering issues

Hi I got my laptop 6 years ago and now recently i am started getting Wifi issues and screen flickering issues.

I am an IT professional and i did all that needs to be done to fix wify issues but this is wierd on this laptop. Its not at all connecting to my wify. I have other 10 devices which are able to connect to the wify at home.

Not sure why sometimes my screen flickers all of a sudden and i have to deal with it and wait until its gone. I tried connecting to a monitor but still it doesnt go away.

Support please help me if i need to do any steps to connect to wify and fix the flickering issues.

Thanks

Vijay

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PeterWang11355
2 Bronze

Re: Dell XPS 13 L321x Wify Problems and screen flickering issues

Hi Vijay,

Are you running Windows 10? If so, your problems may be due to incompatibility of the wifi and display drivers with Windows 10.

I fixed my screen flickering problem and posted the instructions on how to do it, you can see the fix here. Try it and see if it works for you!

You can try the same fix for your wifi issue, just delete your old wifi driver and reinstall it with compatibility mode set to Windows 8.

Good luck!

0 Kudos