Start a Conversation

Unsolved

TL

1 Message

April 22nd, 2020 06:00

Dell XPS 13 frost white in Spain

I was interested in buying the xps 13 (specifically the 73904 model) in Spain in the frost white colour, however, I cannot find the option to do so (not even in the US, France, Belgium or the Netherlands, some countries I have checked) even though it is widely publicised in that colour. Plus there is absolutely no way to contact Dell Spain in that matter, because there is no mail or phone contact for buying matters, which I find quite annoying, since it is impossible to get any information that is not written explicitly on the webpage or to get any help in the buying process.

Is it possible in any way to get that model in said colour? It seems a bit off spenging about 1500€ in a laptop and not being able to get it in the prefered colour.

Thank you very much in advanced

10 Elder

• 

23.1K Posts

April 22nd, 2020 09:00

If you want to have support for your system, you're limited to what's offered in your market.  Even if you find the system from another market, note that you'd then have to return the system to that country if service is required.

It is very possible this color isn't yet available - manufacturers have found that producing white devices is much more labor-intensive and therefore more expensive and time consuming to do.  Given current conditions of the pandemic, it's also possible the supply chain isn't yet ready to deliver this option.  

No Events found!