XPS

Last reply by 06-24-2022 Unsolved
Start a Discussion
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Dell XPS 17 9710 turn off screen

Hello everyone, I have a question about some problems with Dell XPS 9710, Windows 11 Home. When I work in photoshop (I mostly work in that program) sometimes the screen is turning off, not completely like 80% (some pictures I still can see on screen) next 90 and 100% black. I think it's because I press some keyboard shortcuts but I'm not sure, this keyboard is new for me I mostly work on a full keyboard.

To turn on the screen I need to close the laptop and open it again and all work well, what this can be?

Replies (7)

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution. In the meantime, you may also receive assistance or suggestions from the community members.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

sergkra,

Following up to see if you contacted the Adobe Support team about the issue?

Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

8 Xenon

Are you wearing any sort of magnetic jewelry when this happens (ring, bracelet, etc.)?

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

No, I think problem with Win 11 or scree or...

Hi,

We haven’t heard from you. You could get back to us with an update when you’re ready, and one of our experts will assist you further.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

For now, all the same, I changed the mouse, maybe it's with a mouse problem

sergkra,

Did changing the mouse resolve the issue?

Find your Service Tag

Latest Solutions
Top Contributor