Manani
Bronze

Dell XPS15 DEFECTIVE MOTHERBOARD

Hi,

I bought Dell XPS 15 by calling their customer service , After paying money upfront I got it after after a week and very first day it started freezing randomly, I called their technical support and he found that motherboard is defective, can you imagine... very first day...did they tested the product after built it? Or they just assembled it with refurbished or defective parts ? I don't know why a company like Dell is doing this. After talking to the technical support person I asked for replacement with a new XPS 15 and still waiting for the product to be shipped since 3 days, I called their customer service today and he said that it will be ship after 5 days more.  Maybe it will take 3 days in courier also, and I already paid for product before 10days. Hope I will get that now without any defects. I thought that Dell is very good company and this is very first product I bought from Dell but many of my friends whom I talked told me that Dell is not a trusted company. And one thing more after getting my order the sales customer service person not replying back to my emails also. Hope the senior management team will take some action for quality assurance and good customer service.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ejn63
Diamond

Re: Dell XPS15 DEFECTIVE MOTHERBOARD

If purchased in the US, you have 30 days from shipment to request a replacement system - that's a better idea than having a brand-new defective system repaired.

0 Kudos