Hicksy1
1 Nickel

Dell Xps 13

Jump to solution

Hi,

I recently bought a brand new Dell Xps 13 9370. I love the laptop but I am having trouble opening the Realtek HD audio manager. I was also wondering if I could have different sound levels for both headphones and speakers eg: (My headphone volume is 20 and speaker volume is 0). 

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: Dell Xps 13

Jump to solution

Hicksy1,

You can right click the speaker icon on the taskbar and choose open volume mixer. From here you can adjust the volume levels for each device you are using.

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?
0 Kudos
Hicksy1
1 Nickel

Jump to solution
Thanks for your response, I was just wondering if I could have different sound levels for my speakers and headphones so that when I unplug my headphones that are at 20% volume for example my speaker volume will be automatically set to 0%?
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hicksy,

Unfortunately, I do not see any place in the Realtek audio manager to change this setting.

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
0 Kudos
Hicksy1
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thank you for your response. I was also wondering why my Realtek audio manager doesn't open at all.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hicksy1.

Uninstall the audio drivers and reboot the computer. Once back up reinstall the audio drivers.

Dell Drivers, Downloads and Manuals

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Out of Warranty Support