Start a Conversation

Unsolved

AR

2 Posts

June 3rd, 2020 12:00

Extremely cruddy service

I bought a Dell xps 15 inch in the beginning of march and returned it due to thermal issues and sluggishness of the pc, i also found a better price for the performance from my local best buy, so i returned it like 3 days after the time i got the pc. Now two months have passed and dell has yet to return the credit back. ive been fighting with them since the past two week. Two weeks of Hell( to put it bluntly) of me calling in and getting hung up on or contacted customer care thought the chat service and told me i got rejected for the refund, after this nightmare of a time i would not spend a minute/time on going through dell again nor would i recommend them to any of my colleagues or friends a total nightmare of a time -10/10 dell thank you for the headache/nightmare experience 

• 

25.1K Posts

June 4th, 2020 06:00

We tried reaching you on a private message but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

June 4th, 2020 10:00

Did you follow the correct procedures for returning the computer? A return label with instructions from Dell is necessary with return address to send the returned item, tracking numbers and identification info. You would have proof of return to verify you actually returned it. If you sent it back without any special label or instructions it will take a long time to verify the return.

We're all users here in the forum with moderators. Contact Dell again with your proof of return. 

No Events found!