Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

1 Message

December 24th, 2020 09:00

Front LED Blinking white once + amber trice on my XPS 13 9350

When I am disconnecting charger laptop getting off. (like battery is dead)

After connecting charger I can start laptop and front LED will start blinking one white and amber trice.

I did diagnostic test before boot, its telling adapter and battery are ok and there is no error.

I changed even charger still problem is the same. Does anyone face this problem?

10 Elder

• 

23.1K Posts

December 24th, 2020 10:00

146 Posts

December 25th, 2020 00:00

1. Remove the battery on the back of the notebook, connect it to the computer with only the power adapter, and try to boot. If the boot is normal, then it is caused by poor battery contact or battery failure.
2. Use only the battery and do not connect the power adapter. If the boot is normal, it should be caused by a problem with the power adapter or a short circuit of the laptop power interface.
3. Unplug the power cord, remove the battery, and keep pressing the power button for 30 seconds. Try to boot. If the boot is normal, it is only caused by the abnormality of the motherboard BIOS.
Solution:
1. After turning off the computer, reconnect the line, confirm that there is no problem, and then restart.
2. Change the time period and try again after the voltage stabilizes.
3. Update the battery drive management, download it from the official website, and install it according to the notebook model and operating system. If the problem cannot be solved after installation, send it directly to the after-sales service for inspection and warranty processing
During the charging process of the notebook computer, it is easy to cause the internal power source indicator to flash continuously due to improper connection of the charging power supply and poor contact. You can reconfirm whether the power cable is connected correctly.

No Events found!