Start a Conversation

Unsolved

H

5 Posts

June 7th, 2022 01:00

Is this Dell UK email genuine?

I have received an email from dell_uk@uk.home.dell.com asking me to renew my support contract.  But when I clicked on the link, McAfee flagged it up as suspicious.  Was this a genuine Dell email?

5 Posts

June 7th, 2022 02:00

I have received an email from dell_uk@uk.home.dell.com asking me to renew my support contract. But when I clicked on the link, McAfee flagged it up as suspicious. Was this a genuine email? Just to add, my customer number was quoted correctly in the email, but the service tag quoted was incorrect. It is worrying if scammers have access to my customer number.

5 Posts

June 7th, 2022 02:00

Just to add, my customer number was quoted correctly in the email, but the service tag quoted was incorrect. It is worrying if scammers have access to my customer number.

• 

25.1K Posts

June 7th, 2022 05:00

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our notice. We shall quickly look into this and assist you. Request you to please private message your system Service tag or the order number to get the details. ^KR

5 Posts

June 7th, 2022 06:00

Order number

5 Posts

June 7th, 2022 07:00

Please delete this thread.

1 Message

October 25th, 2022 01:00

I have had these emails from Dell_UK@uk.home.dell.com  too.  Did you find out if they were genuine please? 

Thanks.

1 Message

May 16th, 2023 01:00

I keep getting emails for the same from dell_uk@uk.home.dell.com !!

No Events found!