XPS

Last reply by 10-25-2022 Unsolved
Start a Discussion
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Is this Dell UK email genuine?

I have received an email from dell_uk@uk.home.dell.com asking me to renew my support contract.  But when I clicked on the link, McAfee flagged it up as suspicious.  Was this a genuine Dell email?

Replies (6)
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Just to add, my customer number was quoted correctly in the email, but the service tag quoted was incorrect. It is worrying if scammers have access to my customer number.

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

I have received an email from dell_uk@uk.home.dell.com asking me to renew my support contract. But when I clicked on the link, McAfee flagged it up as suspicious. Was this a genuine email? Just to add, my customer number was quoted correctly in the email, but the service tag quoted was incorrect. It is worrying if scammers have access to my customer number.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our notice. We shall quickly look into this and assist you. Request you to please private message your system Service tag or the order number to get the details. ^KR

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. To send us a private message, click our DELL-Cares username. Our Forum profile page will then appear. On the right, click "Send this user a private message".

Order number <Order number removed. TOS77>

Please delete this thread.

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

I have had these emails from Dell_UK@uk.home.dell.com  too.  Did you find out if they were genuine please? 

Thanks.

Latest Solutions
Top Contributor