Start a Conversation

Unsolved

L

1 Message

January 13th, 2019 10:00

Issues with the active pen on the 9575 while charging

Whenever I have the laptop plugged in the pen 'lags' as if it's being lifted off the screen constantly. I've provided a picture below demonstrating the issue. When I unplug the laptop it works completely fine.Sketch.png

I've made sure to update all my drivers, including the pen driver on dell's website. I've also contacted Dell support and they sent me a replacement pen but it did nothing to solve the issue so it's a problem with the laptop itself. I've tried everything I could think of, and I've looked all over the net and it seems I'm the only one with this issue. It's only been 2 weeks since I've purchased this laptop, should I return it?

January 14th, 2019 20:00

You're not the only one.  I've had a factory refurbished 9575 for a couple of months now, and when I first received it, it had essentially this exact same issue - but all the time, regardless of whether it was charging or not.  It turned out to be a defect in the screen itself, and after a bit of a tedious process I had it shipped to the repair depot, fixed, and returned.  That was in early December.  Since then it's been working fine - until today, when I started having the same problems with the pen again.  At first I was anxious that the screen had broken down in the exact same way as before and I'd have to send it in for repairs again (and that this would quite possibly just keep on happening), but then I realized I hadn't been having any issues until I plugged it in.  Unplugged it again and it's working fine. 

There seems to be a significant deficit of information about common issues with 9575 and troubleshooting thereof.  I'm really starting to regret the purchase, which is especially unfortunate considering how many things I do enjoy about this machine.

39 Posts

January 14th, 2019 21:00

您好,假如您更换了其他笔使用,问题依旧,说明问题可能出现在您的电脑上,建议您可以将机器送到当地服务站,让当地的技术同事帮您详细检测确认看问题是否能到解决

No Events found!