Unsolved

J

2 Posts

November 22nd, 2022 23:00

Need help with blue screen

XPS 15 9560

XPS 15 9560

Hello everyone.

I ran into a problem with the result of blue screen. I have no idea how to solve this problem. So, a little bit of backstory. I own Dell XPS 15 9560, which I bought in 2018. Since then this laptop has been superb, top machine. In the end of spring of 2022 I installed Win11, despite my laptop was not considered compatible, although specs were enough to run it. Since then till the end of August there was no problem with it, it ran smoothly. However, in the end of August the problem occured. My laptop started getting critical errors resulting in full reboot. It could happen under load and in idle condition, so there is no special prerequisition to that. Also, it could happen 2-3 times per day and it was true till the beggining of October. I ran through plenty of forums and articles on the net to find a solution. Reinstalled all the possible drivers and even went back to Win10. I don't know what helped, but since October I haven't faced this problem untill a week ago. Again, all the problems from back in the day occured. I don't know what I can do more with it to solve this problem, I even tried to make my laptop empty, just default apps and MS Office, still error occured. It's impossible to work right now with this constant problem. May be, someone knows how to deal with it.

Error code (or stop code): VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

Thank you in advance.

November 23rd, 2022 00:00

I also faced this problem before and I searched the same error text in Google and I was trying to solve my problem with the videos that exist.
Search exactly the same error text in Google
I am not sure which video it was

457 Posts

November 23rd, 2022 01:00

What do Dell BIOS diagnostics and SupportAssist diagnostics report?

49 Posts

November 23rd, 2022 04:00

please post bluescreenview result (download it from nirsoft)

2 Posts

November 28th, 2022 09:00

Nothing. It says everything is ok.

457 Posts

December 2nd, 2022 23:00

You might have to reinstall Windows 10 cleanly again since you said that has fixed your problems previously.

No Events found!