Start a Conversation

Unsolved

R

1 Message

March 9th, 2019 22:00

Pathetic quality

Hello,
I am writing to you to express my disappointment with your products. I am currently a student at Singapore Management University and bought the XPS 13 from dell owing to its high performance and quality on paper little did I know its a mistake I made. As a student, I put in almost all my savings to purchase this machine and have only experienced problems since then. It has been only 14-15 months I have bought this laptop and the webcam does not work, It had already crashed once in which I lost all my data, and now the battery has an issue. I am sorry to say, but I had higher expectations from Dell. 
Your customer service very easily sends quotations for us to continuously fix the products but as a student, no one can afford to keep throwing money. I have previously used laptops as well but never experienced such an issue. I am extremely disappointed. My studies are also getting affected since I don't have any other laptop to use and it is extremely tough to use this one at this point. Your company doesn't even offer a temporary laptop to use while a user is facing an issue, and the service you provide also takes a minimum of a week to get the laptop to work. 
Who do I put the blame on if I cant study, finish my assignments on time, or do any other work? There is absolutely no pleasure in using this machine and only a disappointment and uncertainty. I have no trust that this laptop will even switch on tomorrow morning. 
I will never recommend anyone to ever buy a Dell laptop in the future as it is just a scam. I urge you to fix my laptop without any cost since I am losing out on a lot which I won't be compensated for. Or else, I would like to ask for a full refund for this machine so I can buy something more reliable. 
Hoping to hear from you soon. 

Sincerely 
Rohan Mehta
No Responses!
No Events found!