Start a Conversation

Unsolved

X

2 Posts

September 22nd, 2020 16:00

Poor customer service ordering xps laptop

Good day, I'm very frustrated with dell at the moment.

I ordered a xps 15 for $1200 on the 5th of September, and when tracking fed ex said it was delivered on the 10th. However i did not receive any package. I gave it a few days and still no package. 
I called dell support, where i waited over an hour to get through with someone, and they said the laptop was scheduled to be delivered on the 15th, and it was a 'glitch' on fedex's system. I'm like ok. He said if it isn't delivered on the 15th, give it 3 days. If no package, then call again.
3 days passed, and no package. I called AGAIN, and this time i spoke with a VERY RUDE lady, who said 'no we told you 3-7 days', which is a lie, i have written proof via email they initially said 3 days.
I waited a further 3 days, and still no laptop. So this time i contacted fed ex, who said there wasn't any glitch in the system, however they could not say where the laptop was, and that they will call back. A day passed and no call back. I CALLED fedex again, and they told me the package was labelled as 'lost', and that i need to call dell for a replacement.
I called DELL AGAIN, and this time they said how FEDEX sent the laptop to a wrong address, and that they need to contact logistics to sort out the issue....whatever that means. In 24-48 hours they will contact me about that situation.

A day has passed and still no call.

What sort of nonsense is this dell? Such an international company and such poor service and that delivering a laptop is so complicated. Why has almost a month passed and i still have not received my laptop? Or are they trying to cover up that someone may have stolen it?

I'm so frustrated with this. I have spent a lot of money behind this laptop and i'm getting such a run around and poor service with dell!

What do you guys advise?

No Responses!
No Events found!