Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 16th, 2021 16:00

Searching for XPS 13 Warranty Information

Excuse me if I scream though this he-double-hockey-sticks-ish process of trying to answer a simple question.... I wrote my post out only for an  "expected error" to occur upon posting.

After an incredibly frustrating time dealing with Dell Customer Service (including being passed between tech support and customer care 4 times, my call being dropped 4 times and an incredibly rude agent...) I've come to see if this community can address my question.

It's really quite simple. A few weeks ago I purchased an extended warranty for my XPS 13. I am looking for WRITTEN information detailing what is and what is not included in the warranty. I've searched high and low and cannot seem to find this, and for whatever reason the agents I spoke to were reticent to share it with me.

Can anyone help me link me to detailed info (e.g. Terms of Service/Contract) for:

• Onsite Service After Remote Diagnosis (Consumer Customer)/ Next Business Day Onsite After Remote Diagnosis (Commercial Customer)
  • Complete Care / Accidental Damage

Thanks to all.

10 Elder

• 

23.1K Posts

February 16th, 2021 17:00

6 Posts

February 16th, 2021 16:00

For what it's worth I am in Canada!

6 Posts

February 16th, 2021 18:00

Hi, Are the extended diagnostics complete? If yes, please share the results, and we’ll be able to suggest the next course of action.

• 

25K Posts

February 17th, 2021 10:00

Hi,

I have replied to you via a private message.

-Gautam.

6 Posts

Super creepy Dell... it says the above post was posted by my account but I didn't do that. Why is someone shadow posting under my username???

6 Posts

Thank you! This was all I was searching for!

No Events found!