Start a Conversation

Unsolved

I

1 Message

July 16th, 2019 02:00

USB Devices connected to the TB16 Docking have lag input

Hi, Everyone on the office uses Dell XPS 13 (i7/i5 9360-9380) with TB16 docking station and when they connect USB devices (Headphones, Mouse,Keyboards, etc...) they're having lag input. If you connect those devices directly to the laptop there's no lag. Of course all of the latest drivers and bios updates are installed. Anyone else experiencing this issue? is there any solution? is Dell aware to this issue?

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

July 16th, 2019 05:00

Thank you for your message. Did this issue start after any recent Windows or BIOS update?

With the docking station connected to the system, please update the following driver for TB16 from this link

TB16 dock firmware
ASMedia USB controller driver
Realtek USB Audio driver.

System BIOS (update even if you have the latest version)

Once completed, please complete all Windows updates

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

How to find the service tag

1 Message

January 2nd, 2020 02:00

I have struggled with a similar issue for all the time I have had the TB16 dock connected to my XPS13.
All drivers and firmwares are kept up-to-date, but no solution yet.

Any updates on what is being done to solve this?
So far the only thing that really works is not to connect any USB-devices to the TB16 itself.

No Events found!