Kris91607
1 Copper

Unbelievably poor customer service

I have spent over two hours with customer care in an effort to speak with a manager, following up on a promise of expedited repairs.  The last call was 52 minutes, every time I spoke with someone they promised they were connecting me to the appropriate manager (I spoke with 6 separate people!) and was told conflicting information.

I tried to follow up via email with the technical support person I originally spoke with yesterday per his instructions and received rude and unhelpful replies and only got an answer when the email was sent with a read receipt. 

Incidentally, my computer stopped booting after two months due to a hard drive issue, diagnostics revealed this issue originally started when the computer was still in the factory, yet they sold it anyways. 

2 Replies

Re: Unbelievably poor customer service

Thank you for your message. I apologize for any technical troubles you may have experienced with your Dell system. Please know that we strive to provide our customers with systems and components of the highest quality and the lowest failure rates. though this practice cannot guarantee trouble-free performance. Like all mechanical devices, computers are sooner or later subject to performance failures, no matter how well built they may be.  I will be glad to look into this and assist you further.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

Click here to find the service tag -  https://dell.to/2xXUCUW

0 Kudos
smakolyk
1 Copper

Re: Unbelievably poor customer service

Don't waist your time Sir. Sell dell and never buy again. I've got rid out my garbage and the last one maxed 9365 have no touchscreen due to bios update. Old bios removed from website probably they were bricking systems due to firmware updates going along with bios updates. 

0 Kudos