Highlighted
Nasreddine
1 Nickel

Where to buy original replacement parts for dell XPS 13

I want to buy replacement parts (battery, fan and wifi) for my dell xps 13 (L322x). I want to know what is the best place to buy from.

I looked in ebay, I found them with competitive prices, however, I fear that they are not original.

What do you suggest for me ?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jphughan
5 Tungsten

Re: Where to buy original replacement parts for dell XPS 13

Call Dell Spare Parts.  If you can find the part numbers in advance, that would probably be helpful, but isn't required.  Hopefully a Dell rep will be able to provide you a direct phone number to that group soon.

0 Kudos
ejn63
4 Ruthenium

You may find Dell doesn't stock parts for this system - once a model hits about three years old, Dell generally won't have replacement parts, and this is a five year old system. 

There are a couple of Dell parts resellers -- parts-people.com and discountelectronics.com -- that stock only Dell OEM replacement parts.

That said, there's nothing "Dell" about the wireless card - it's Intel, Broadcom, etc.  Same for parts like drives.

0 Kudos
Nasreddine
1 Nickel

what about Chinese remplacement parts that we find in ebay said original. Are they the same bought in sites that you've referred ? they also one year guarantee. 

0 Kudos
ejn63
4 Ruthenium

I'd be careful with AC adapters or batteries - there can be safety issues with non-Dell OEM parts, but remember that just about everything inside of a notebook came from China -- even if OEM.

0 Kudos