Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

April 13th, 2020 04:00

XPS 13 7390 2 in 1 bluetooth keyboard and mouse lagging after 4/2020 bios update

Hi

2 Days ago, I updated my XPS 13 7390 2 in 1 with the latest bios (BIOS 1.3.1). Since then my Logitech keyboard K850 and Mouse M720 Triathlon has been experiencing lagging issues. Some times it takes like a second for the keyboard and mouse (especially the mouse) to activate when they are connected to the laptop with bluetooth. But when I connect them with wireless dongle (this keyboard and mouse support both types of connection), there is no lagging issue. This problem appears only after I have updated the bios. In fact, I just tried connecting another bluetooth mouse (Logitech M557) to the laptop, and it is also seeing the same problem. It seems like the latest BIOS is doing something strange to the bluetooth part of the machine. 

David

9 Posts

April 25th, 2020 10:00

I had the same problem with my WM524 mouse and did all those things that were suggested to no avail. The mouse would just go 'to sleep' when not used for 15 seconds and then take 3-4 seconds to wake up after being moved. Finally removed device and tried reinstalling. Now even though the mouse shows up on the list to connect it will not connect. I must have done something to make it worse. The whole problem started in the past 2 weeks.

Bios update? or who knows. Very frustrating.

• 

25K Posts

April 25th, 2020 12:00

Hi,

We have reach out to you on private message so please check and reply so that we can assist you further. ^KR 

1 Message

April 29th, 2020 07:00

I have exactly the same issue with the current insider preview, do you have a solution for the rest of us?

5 Posts

May 7th, 2020 01:00

Needs to be fixed asap for Windows Insider users, it's been over a month now and we can't fix it because the Power Management tab is gone in the new version of Windows. My Bluetooth mouse is useless now for almost a month. 

59 Posts

May 21st, 2020 21:00

Any status on when we can get this fixed on the slow insider build? I tested it again, and it doesn't work since the power tab option is not there. Please note that this version is rolling out at the end of the month so it's crucial we have a fix before this.

No Events found!