Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

9 Posts

August 7th, 2020 15:00

XPS 13 9300, performance and software issues

Sadly, the same thing is happening to me. I don’t even use programs, I do everything through Chrome since it’s easier so I can’t imagine how it performs for people who use it for work. I wish I read these problems all over the forum before purchasing. Their support system is a joke. I've wasted weeks, and after trying everything. Their solution was to pay someone to fix it or read forums and try to find a solution on my own. Honestly, the worst laptop I’ve had and I’ve had other Dell computers before. Shouldn’t be selling computers that don’t work properly. Will definitely look into others.

August 7th, 2020 23:00

Honestly, take advantage of the 30-day return policy, return it, and either get the older version or a completely different brand. After having software problems (which are not covered by basic warranty) I wish I returned it when I had the chance, instead of trying to fix it with help from representatives (which hasn’t worked). So many post like yours, it seems like with the new model, it’s a gamble whether you get a good one or not. 

August 7th, 2020 23:00

I’m having the worst experience with their customer service as well, since my problem is Software not Hardware they “can’t help me” (software is not covered under warranty) I wasted weeks trying everything they suggested! I wanted to take the social media approach, however I’m not active on Twitter, wanted to ask if you were or if that matters at all? Or if you know how can I get their attention? Would appreciate any help, thanks! 

August 8th, 2020 00:00

Im having similar performance problems and have not been able to find a solution. Their customer service is the worst, made me waste weeks trying different things to end up telling me to “pay someone to fix it” because it’s a software problem and only hardware is covered. The only suggestion I have is calling them out on social media (Twitter) Don’t waste your time with representatives, they won’t help. I read someone used Twitter to call them out and got their attention, I’ll be trying that next as there’s no other way. Hopefully that helps. Honestly considering against them, too many people are having trouble with computers that should be working properly in the first place! 

I was hoping they would be more helpful on social media but I understand, I will try anyways and hopefully will get some type of help thanks! 

Having software issues and their customer service is pointless.

• 

25.1K Posts

Hi, thank you for reaching out us. We see the system has basic warranty and software issues are not covered under the same. Please let us know if there is any hardware issue noticed in the system.^PC

August 11th, 2020 00:00

Like many, I’m having the worst experience. They do have the worst customer service, I read somewhere that their job was to “listen to you” not to actually try to help you so I gave up trying to call them. I’m actually considering filing a as I’ve read of several similar cases. Such a disappointment for the money.

August 11th, 2020 10:00

They deleted all my previous replies for “relating” to other people. Apparently is breaks the code of conduct since they had other cases & they don’t want people to come together? Idk their reasons but they shouldn’t sell computers that don’t work if that’s the case. Anyways sorry for long reply, hope your problem is fixed!

August 11th, 2020 10:00

I did not reach out. This thread was created for simply expressing my similar problems to other users. So I’m not allowed to relate to other people? Then stop selling devices that don’t work properly. I don’t care about this thread. Will now try to seek l3g al help. How astonishing that they won’t allow people to relate to each other. 

No Events found!