1 Copper

XPS 13 9360 boot issue

Hi, 

I am having an issue with the XPS 13 9360. When I first start it it freezes on the Dell logo and doesn't boot to Windows 10. 

To start it, I have to force shut it down by pressing on the power button and then power it again.  

I've updated all the software and reset the BIOS setting to factory default, but I sill have the same issue. 

When running a system diagnose is tells me that everything is fine, but the battery might be coming to its life end. 

I also tried to reset the Real Time Clock by pressing on the power button for 30 seconds, but nothing happens. 

I would really appreciate any advice to this issue. 

Many thanks! 

2 Replies
1 Copper

Re: XPS 13 9360 boot issue

Also experiencing this issue. I turned off fast start so that, at least when I turn off, my laptop restarts normally, but if my computer hibernates automatically after being asleep for a while, the Dell logo won't budge and I have to force shutdown. But it's a real pain: any help would be appreciated. The issue has only appeared in the last month and seems to have been either the consequence of a Windows feature update or some Dell update. 

Any help appreciated. Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Copper

Re: XPS 13 9360 boot issue

I have been having the same issue, and it all happened after a windows update. The weird thing is it just happens sometimes and not always. Sometimes this happens after I watch movies <Non-public info removed>. If anyone has any idea what could be, the problem would be very curious. 

El orgulloso propietario de un nuevo XPS 15 (7590)
0 Kudos