Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 30th, 2019 21:00

XPS 13 New 2-in-1 - Bluetooth cutting in and out randomly

Bluetooth audio is cutting in and out on my new xps 13 2in1. Not sure exact model number if someone can help me out with finding it. It's the newest model just released.

I have Samsung Galaxy buds connected. Audio cuts in and out randomly.

Tested and have been using buds just fine on multiple other laptops and devices.

Tried repairing, restarting, and disabled Bluetooth power management to put BT devices in sleep when not in use.

The last one was to fix an issue with my BT mouse going to sleep after a few seconds inactivity.

Any help is appreciated!

Spoiler

1 Message

February 16th, 2020 11:00

For anyone having this issue, try downloading Intel Driver and Support Assistant from intel website. It installed new bluetooth driver that windows and dell updater for some reason didn't find. It seems that it resolved the issue for me.

9.4K Posts

September 5th, 2019 07:00

Hi JStandard,

Thanks for posting and for sending your service tag information.  Apologies that your system is not performing as expected.  We are responding to you in Private Message and will continue to work with you there to safeguard your personal information.  Thanks.

1 Message

October 7th, 2019 23:00

I have the exact same problem. Audio cuts out for a second randomly.

October 16th, 2019 04:00

This is also happening to me, dell xps13 7390

12 Posts

October 16th, 2019 07:00

Which brand it is? This happen randomly or sometimes?

3 Posts

December 10th, 2019 03:00

I have same problem

My laptop is dell xps13 7390,

Problem with all bluetooth headset/earphone what I have: LG Bluetooth earphone, Samsung level on

Anybody has solution? 

1 Message

January 31st, 2020 08:00

Same happening to me! 

Please help! bran new 2 in 1 7390..

1 Message

February 2nd, 2020 22:00

Same for me, could this be a power saving issue? On both Bluetooth audio and mouse I get random moments where the connection just stops or cuts. This makes Bluetooth audio useless and using a mouse annoying. (New xps 2 in 1)

No Events found!