Start a Conversation

Unsolved

G

3 Posts

February 20th, 2019 18:00

XPS 13 Won't Connect With both Bose Headphones via Bluetooth

Hi,

I have a Dell xps 13 and when I connect my Bose bluetooth headphones, only one headset connects for sound. During the initial set up, both headsets show as connected but once I play a video or music, one of the headsets disconnects and I can only hear out of one headset. They both show up under "Sound" settings but I'm only able to set one headset as default while the other headset shows disconnected. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

3 Apprentice

• 

4.3K Posts

February 21st, 2019 06:00

I am having a little trouble understanding what you want to do.  The Bose Headphone will pair with multiple devices and will say it is connected to two of those if they are in the area.  If you have two Headphones, you want content to be delivered to both at the same time?

I can't really check that but I would think the system could not handle two versions of the same headphones.  You see two sets of Headphones when it pairs because the system has space for several paired devices and those headphones will use the two available on the headphones, but that is just with one physical headphone.

February 21st, 2019 09:00

Sorry. What I am trying to say is that I have one set of Bose Bluetooth wireless headphones. Left ear and right ear. The left ear headset doesn't play sound. In the sound settings, this is listed: Headset Bose Hands-Free Ready and Headphones Bose Stereo. They both show connected but once I play a video, the Headphones Bose Stereo, which I'm assuming is the left ear headset, disconnects and I can only hear out of the right ear headset, which I guess is Headset Bose Hands-Free Ready.
No Events found!