Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 7th, 2020 02:00

XPS 15 9500 With Dell Over 3 Weeks - Refund Required

Issues with XPS 15 including hinge, trackpad and wifi.

Waited 10 days for an unsuccessful on site repair.  And since then it has been sent to Dell and with them for over 3 weeks and no eta for return.

I have had enough of this and demand a refund.

So far Dell has refused this.

This is terrible customer service from Dell.

22 Posts

November 17th, 2020 07:00

I eventually received a refund from Dell.  85 days after the ticket was opened.

That's what Dell offers for next day on site service apparently.  I am not impressed.

• 

25.1K Posts

October 7th, 2020 02:00

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution via private messages to ensure the security of your information. In the meanwhile, you may receive assistance or suggestions from the community members as well.

22 Posts

October 7th, 2020 03:00

So I get a standard response =

"I’m sorry for the delay in our response. We are experiencing high volumes at the moment, and we are doing our best to ensure that your concerns are addressed. We see that you’ve been working with our Technical Support team. We are positive that they would be able to help you reach a feasible resolution. Alternatively, if you’d like assistance via Social Media, let us know and we’ll be glad to assist you."

22 Posts

October 12th, 2020 03:00

Now 4 weeks with no laptop and 56 days since the service request was lodged and counting.

Disgusting service from Dell.

• 

25.1K Posts

October 12th, 2020 05:00

Hi There,

Thank you for your messages.

We are still confirming whether we can meet your request or not by escalating this to our next level, so please wait for the contacts from us.

We're very sorry for any inconvenience you are experiencing so long time.

Sincerely,^KT

• 

25.1K Posts

October 13th, 2020 05:00

Hi There,

We have reviewed this, and we do not have any other option on this to escalate this further, as this the concerned team had replied back with he given options to you, would request you to proceed with them to have this closed.

22 Posts

October 14th, 2020 20:00

I have received no options whatsoever from 'the concerned team'.  Perhaps they are not telling you the truth.

You may not have options to escalate further. Is that believable?  But I most certainly do.

59 days. 59 DAYS since this support request was lodged

I have not seen the laptop since September 14.  Today is October 15. I have received no eta even for when this laptop could be fixed and returned. 

I have been offered no resolution!

All this having paid for next day on site service!!!!!  20 years a customer and many machines bought,  And this is how Dell treats a customer.  A total disgrace.

Just give me my money back now!!!

22 Posts

October 19th, 2020 02:00

Still nothing from Dell.

63 days since the ticket was opened.

35 days since I have even seen the laptop,

Waiting for parts still apparently.  Yet Dell still advertising the model for sale and delivery in 2 weeks.

If you are reading and considering a new XPS model, then you have been warned!

November 17th, 2020 16:00

@TokyoT Glad you got your refund... So many others have not been so lucky when dealing with Dell.

No Events found!