Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

December 1st, 2021 10:00

XPS 15 9510, Complete System Lockout

I have been having issues where my computer seems to at random times my computer complety locks out and cannot do anything none of the keys respond can't ctrl+atl+delete any of the other commands don't respond the only way top get out this state is to hard reset it by powering it down with the power button and restart the computer and it keeps starting up with a windows boot error.

2 Posts

December 1st, 2021 11:00

The XPS 15 9510 is now working fine after running the System Restore point 11/19/2021. I haven't had the issue reappear at all which leaves me satisfied with the service that I was provided as it has fixed the issue. This issue was quite annoying to deal with and a huge pain but finally I have the tranquility knowing that my system won't hard lock itself causing me to lose all the work that I was working on. Please let your support team that I appreciate their patience and overall help.

• 

25K Posts

December 1st, 2021 11:00

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution. In the meantime, you may also receive assistance or suggestions from the community members.

No Events found!