Start a Conversation

Unsolved

C

5 Posts

December 19th, 2018 05:00

XPS 15-9560 4K, Standard or Premium Panel?

Can anybody tell me what is a Dell Standard Panel and what is a Dell Premium Panel? I am using Dell XPS 15-9560 4K with Touch Screen. Does it qualify has a Premium Panel?

4 Operator

• 

14K Posts

December 19th, 2018 06:00

It's actually "Premium Panel Guarantee".  That designation refers to essentially a support policy for the display that means Dell will replace it for smaller issues than they would normally replace displays.  You can read about it here.  The 4K display on the XPS 15 9560 is the upgrade option for that laptop (the base display is 1080p non-touch), but based on the information in the link I provided, it does not appear to be covered by the Premium Panel Guarantee.

5 Posts

December 20th, 2018 01:00

I got big Stuck Bright Pixels and look like it was burn on my Screen, do I have to sent back for replacement? 

4 Operator

• 

14K Posts

December 20th, 2018 07:00

@Chhunleng wrote:

I got big Stuck Bright Pixels and look like it was burn on my Screen, do I have to sent back for replacement? 

Assuming Dell agrees to replace it under warranty, if you did not purchase a warranty that includes on-site service, then yes you would.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

December 20th, 2018 07:00

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to assist you with this.

Has there been any accidental damage like the system being dropped or anything heavy placed on the lid?

Restart the computer & tap F2 to get into BIOS screen & check if the issue persists.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name, email address & images of the screen.

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it?

5 Posts

December 20th, 2018 14:00

Has there been any accidental damage like the system being dropped or anything heavy placed on the lid?

Restart the computer & tap F2 to get into BIOS screen & check if the issue persists.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name, email address & images of the screen. 

I get this problem since I open it box. That time it was just a bright stuck pixel. But after I keep it and never get feedback from my Dell Local Authority, it becomes big day by day. They force me to keep it when I bought it. But I was decided to bring my Laptop back to them since October. The System never dropped or collision. Service tag is # 

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

December 21st, 2018 07:00

Please do not share system/ personal details on public forum for security reasons. Please share the tag details on a private message along with an image of the screen  your region.

No Events found!