Followed all of the support knowledge base and some other guides, but nothing worked. Here is my situation:
1. Device Manager- not showing security devices at all (Including TPM)
2. BIOS (F2) has no option for TPM security
3. Bitlocker- off
4. TPM 2.0 firmware software and driver "TPM query failed"
5. When powering off, unplugged, wait 30 seconds, plug back in, turn on device - problem still shows up
6. When powering off, unplugged, take out battery, drain battery 60+ seconds, plug everything back- same problem
7. Downgrading to 1.15- "ME Firmware downgrade was not allowed", "Firmware update failed"
8. Admin powershell / disable-tpmautoprovisioning - device is not ready for use
9. tpm.msc - compatible TPM cannot be found
I read as much as I could, but I could not find a solution.
If anyone could, Please help this poor student and Thanks!
Same problem, it hilaroius also how i found tons of post of this problem apparently "solved" but with solutions that do not work for me, and for all the pepole here apparently... Dell please do something about it. At least let me turn of the alert when i boot, i dont even need the TPM I just want to boot in my computer without an alert evry single time.
I have the exact same issue. Tried all the solutions quoted and nothing. Disconnected the battery and pressed power to drain it, didn't resolve issue either. Came home today to find the laptop fans had been running full power all day due to the error popping up while in sleep mode!. Disappointing there's no response from Dell on this.