The bluetooth is not working anymore on my laptop, Dell XPS 15, 9570. I bought it a year ago. I am used to connect it to my mouse (Logitech MX Master 3) and my headset (Sony WH-1000XM3).
I tried the following:
- Troubleshoot Bluetooth via windows' tool - Makes me reinstall the driver
- Troubleshoot Bluetooth via Dell's tool, SupportAssist - Says that everything is fine
- Update the driver manually, downloaded from (https://www.dell.com/support/home/fr/fr/frdhs1/product-support/product/xps-15-9570-laptop/drivers) - I tried also the previous versions available
- Deactivate and activate the Bluetooth from the BIOS
- All the propositions of this thread: https://www.dell.com/community/XPS/XPS-15-9570-Windows-1809-no-bluetooth-no-bluetooth-in-device/td-p...
Can someone please have a quick look ?
My XPS 15 9570 i9 is also doing this too, downloaded all the drivers from dell, nothing is working, it's a complete pain, all my bluetooth devices seem to pair, but when they actually come to connect it comes up with the error:
"That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."
No matter which device I try to connect with bluetooth this happens on everyone.
I've no idea what the problem is but I would like help too.