MartinNguyen
1 Copper

Re: XPS 15 9570 Keyboard Skipping Keys

Hi, I have the same problem on Precision 7520.

Pls help

0 Kudos
MEDIA101
1 Copper

This is plain stupid. And Dell does... nothing?  I've disabled the Intel videocard and that does the job. Works fine with an external monitor, but not with the 9570's own (4K) screen because brightness is to low. And there is no way to use the brightness adjustment with the NVIDIA-adapter... [UPDATE] switching off the Intel videocard creates lots of other issues. So... no workaround.
0 Kudos
Swerving
1 Nickel

NEW XPS15 2019 OUT NOW GUYS.  MIGHT HAVE SOLVED THE PROBLEMS!

If anyone has bought one of these can they let us know if things are fixed.  I have Dell phoning me for the last few days offering a 17% discount if I buy before the end of June 2019.

I still am very cautious about a purchase until I hear they have fixed the issues. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Swerving
1 Nickel

Just committed and ordered the new 2019 XPS15. Will let you know if the problem has been sorted, should get it by 9/8/19
0 Kudos
Swerving
1 Nickel

Well it arrived today, and guess what, the screen kept blanking out during setup!!!!! Money back again!! What a load of <Profanity removed> these Dell machines are

0 Kudos
Thuan Nguyen
1 Copper

**bleep**

I bought a laptop last month. I worked fine until I bought an external dell monitor. Whenever I plugin the monitor, I cannot type the same letter fast. "Dell" turn into "Del", or "Hello" turn into "Helo".

It worked again after I unplug the monitor.

0 Kudos