I'm experiencing the same problem of Keyboard Skipping Keys
After I've desactivated the auto refresh from Intel graphic, it seems that the keyboard works fine, until this is fixed by Dell.
But Im experiencing a similar problem on the trackpad, meaning sometimes a hit on the trackpad will not be taken into account : VERY ANNOYING
Have anyone experienced this problem ?
* Plug the AC adapter into the XPS 15-9570
* Disconnect ALL USB peripheral devices from the XPS 15-9570
* Download/install the latest BIOS 1.5.0
* Allow it to restart the XPS 15-9570 when done
* Use the free Intel DSA (Driver Support Assistant) utility to check, and if needed, install/update the Intel drivers. Let me know if it finds any to update, and, if they install. Restart the XPS 15-9570 when done and retest
I've installed the 1.5.0 bios and ensured that all of my Dell and Intel drivers are up to date, but the key skipping problem still persists.
no way! i was about to buy this super-expensive laptop until i saw that this 2000$+ machine is just as another 400$ laptop. you can't even type on it.
compare how apple is treated with some minor keyboard issues that they are addressing and how dell is treated. this issue wasn't mentioned in any review about the device.
I'm having this problem with my 9560 and have been since the last BIOS upgrade in October. Has anyone tried going back to BIOS 1.11.0 from 1.12.1?