giochiguichon
1 Copper

Re: Xps 15 9570 performance has tanked.

Jump to solution

I have been using this laptop 4 days. And the Geforce GTX 1050 Ti it is performing very very bad, even when i adjust video settings to the minimal (or off if possible).

here are my My bechmark results

Andiball
1 Copper

Re: Xps 15 9570 performance has tanked.

Jump to solution

Hello,

i have the same problem with my dell XPS 15.

it stucks under 800 Mhz and i tried everything (battery, software installation...)

nothing changes.

no one have a real solution for that problem?

0 Kudos
xBassel92x
1 Copper

Re: XPS 15-9570, performance has tanked

Jump to solution

I have the same issue. The PC worked perfectly for about a year and a half, and about 4 months ago suddenly started tremendously lagging. I've noticed that is simply stopped accelerating when i try to perform demanding acts.

Any chance this will be fixed soon ?

0 Kudos
karthikriyer
1 Copper

Jump to solution
Hi everyone, Employ these steps. (1) Set Dell Power Manager profile to "Optimised". Windows battery profile to Best Performance. (2) Disable speed step in BIOS. Stick to BIOS 1.2.2 if possible. (3) If you have Intel XTU installed, revert all settings to default and uninstall that pos software. (4) Install throttlestop (if not already done), and enable Intel speedshift + EPP at "0" (Zero). Ensure that turbo boost is not disabled. Disable speedstep in throttlestop. I suggest setting it to "0" when running intensive applications, and setting it to "128" otherwise.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
MarkoPoloB
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Tried all that. I cannot even use Photosop properly with a completely clean system .. performance keeps dropping constantly. I've had 2 XPS so far, this is definately my last one.

0 Kudos