Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

4 Posts

April 21st, 2020 06:00

XPS 15 9575 2-in-1 headphone jack not working

I have an issue with my headphones not being detected with my device. I think the problem started after one of the software updates but I don't know which one. I used to get a popup of Waves Maxx Audio Pro prompting me to select the type of device I plugged into the jack every-time I did so. Now the Waves Maxx Audio Pro popup doesn't appear and when I manually open the program, I get a message saying "Audio driver is not up to date, please check for windows update". I check the update but it shows I'm running the latest updates and drivers so I don't know what is wrong.Here are the audio drivers that come up in my device manager if this has any significanceHere are the audio drivers that come up in my device manager if this has any significanceHere is the Waves Maxx Audio Popup when I manually open the appHere is the Waves Maxx Audio Popup when I manually open the appHere is the list of drivers I was prompted to install after I used support assist to scan my device.Here is the list of drivers I was prompted to install after I used support assist to scan my device.

No Responses!
No Events found!