Highlighted
1 Copper

Re: XPS 7590 HDMI not working after sleep

So no solution yet?

I have the same problem. I can only connect with USB-C dongle to HDMI and mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort. HDMI to HDMI doesn't work.

Highlighted
1 Copper

same problem here, only shutdown, wait a minute, and start again solves the problem.

talking to a company (around 20people) where everyone has a dell xps 7590 they all have the same problem.

DELL its about the details (at least you advertise with it)
this is a detail which realy <Profanity removed>

Highlighted
1 Copper

Same issue. Happens intermittently. I have to shut down and re-boot. Otherwise, no external monitor.

This really sticks when I am in the middle of a project and need to shut all my files and programs, shut down, restart, and then open everything up again and figure out where I was beforehand. Huge disruption and waste of time.

Dell, please fix this.

Thanks

Highlighted
1 Copper

Hello,

same issue with my Inspiron 15 7590 laptop !

Please Dell correct that !

Really annoying

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 Bronze

I have the same issue. Happened a couple of times yesterday. How often does this happen with others ?. I am still within my 14 days returns period. I might send it back if it happens again. I rather not spend £1500 on a laptop that has this kind of issues.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 Copper

Same model and same issue here,

Any updates on this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 Copper

Same problem (XPS 15 7590), still no official solution?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 Bronze

Dell won't admit it's a known issue

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 Copper

I have the exact same problem, any solutions as of yet? Does a new motherboard fix it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 Bronze

I also have a similiar issue with my XPS 7590.

I have 4K LG monitor and when I am restarting laptop when HDMI is connected my fans starting to run fast at approx. 4900 RPM when windows login screen appears, and windows itself freezes so I am not able to login.

0 Kudos