gauthiero
1 Copper

Re: XPS 13 9370 Keyboard Skips Button Presses

Jump to solution

I had no problem on my XPS 13 9360, *until* I upgraded the BIOS to 2.10.0.

Since upgrading, I have the problem on external USB keyboard, if connected through the WD15 docking station. USB-C. 

The external keyboard seems ok if connected directly to the laptops USB.

0 Kudos
Mastercard78
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I'm also having the same issue re my brand new Dell XPS is failing to register all my key strokes - absolutely frustrating!

I've tried some of the fixes but still not fixed - have Dell released a fix as yet?

Or have they even confirmed there is a problem?

0 Kudos
aappddeevv
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

I have a 9350 and I started noticing that the skipped key problem is getting worse. I think its consistent about which keys are having the problem and I find that if I type with stronger key presses (which means longer as well?) that it skips less.

It's starting to become a big problem. It's bad enough I started looking for a solution. I'm on 1.9.0 bios and will upgrade to 1.10.1.

I'm a touch typist and its starting to drive me crazy. I'll try booting into windows 10 and other tricks to see if that's causes issues but it does appear that the problem is slightly worse when I have a USB-C non-powered device plugged in. It is still present even with the USB-C non-powered device..

0 Kudos