Highlighted
marshit
1 Copper

PowerShell Module Command Failure

I'm running XMS version 6.x

PowerShell module 3.1.05

I'm simply trying to create an Initiator group and add Initiators at the same time. 

When I run the command below for just the group, they work.

New-XtremInitiatorGroup TESTIG
New-XtremInitiatorGroup -InitiatorGroupName TESTIG

If I attempt to run the entire command to add the initiators, any of the command below, then I receive a very vague message/error. What am I missing here, I would think this is a easy command. 

New-XtremInitiatorGroup -XtremCLusterName RBOXIO2MGT001 -InitiatorGroupName TESTIG -InitiatorList 20:01:d4:ae:52:5b:ef:03,20:01:d4:ae:52:5b:ef:10

New-XtremInitiatorGroup -InitiatorGroupName TESTIG -InitiatorList 20:01:d4:ae:52:5b:ef:03,20:01:d4:ae:52:5b:ef:10

web.Server Traceback (most recent call last)web.Server Traceback (most recent call last):

exceptions.AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'items'

/xtremapp/xms/python27_env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/server.py:184 in
process

/xtremapp/xms/python27_env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/server.py:235 in
render

/xtremapp/xms/python27_env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/resource.py:250 in
render

At C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\XtremLib3\common.psm1:453 char:9
+ throw $error
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : OperationStopped: (web.Server Trac... 'items'

:ErrorDetails) [], RuntimeException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : web.Server Traceback (most recent call last)web.Server Traceback (most recent call last):

/xtremapp/xms/python27_env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/server.py:184 in
process

/xtremapp/xms/python27_env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/server.py:235 in
render

/xtremapp/xms/python27_env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/resource.py:250 in
render

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: PowerShell Module Command Failure

Hi,

Are you on the latest version? Which xtremio model are you using? What OS are you running the commands from?

0 Kudos