Bsysun
1 Copper

**RAMP Mission: EMC Leads Flash in a New IDC Special Vendor Share Report

Transform Into an XtremIO Hero

**The discussion thread is still open, but the mission has expired and achievements are no longer being awarded. Thank you for participating and make sure you're on the lookout for another XtremIO mission coming soon!**

Hero Certification – Read about the new information included in the IDC XtremIO Pulse Blog, then reply below within this thread with a comment or a question. By doing so, you will be rewarded with the Hero Certification badge.

Click below to view the blog:

EMC Pulse Blog: EMC Leads Flash in a New IDC Special Vendor Share Report

You will be awarded with the badge below upon completion!

Thunderclap_Mission.png

32 Replies
Allen Ward
4 Germanium

Re: **RAMP Mission: EMC Leads Flash in a New IDC Special Vendor Share Report

I love seeing EMC in the market leading position (it's always nice to know you bet on the right horse) but I'm curious if there are any similar reports that talk about the technological position of XtremeIO in the market. Clearly you don't get to the leading market position without a strong contender, but that's not everything 🙂

nandas
4 Beryllium

XtremIO has been a wonderful success story within a year time - wish the XtremIO team all the best for many more great results, success and achievements. Thanks for taking the initiatives to spread the messaging through differnt Social Media channels...

0 Kudos
ble1
6 Indium

Congrats on achievement.  I wonder what is the next thing for xIO?  flash is becoming mainstream more and more - in 5 years it is predicted that only flash and sas-nl will be there which brings me to topic of hinted development already on EMC World through A new, 5th Branch in the Storage Tree of Life and DSSD buying - is this new tech going to land on existing products enhancing them more (like xIO) or will we see again something new taking away shooting star title away from xIO?

0 Kudos
dynamox
6 Thallium

as this platform matures and adds more enterprise functionality, sky is the limit.

0 Kudos
jeff_browning
3 Argentium

Very nice stuff.

0 Kudos

A compelling study. I'd love to get my hands on one!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
KEHutchinson
3 Cadmium

For anyone interested in learning more about XtremIO, we also have a free XtremIO Fundamentals e-learning here: Free XtremIO Fundamentals e-Learning

basukiwinoto
1 Copper

Great achievement!

0 Kudos
klang1
1 Copper

For additional industry reports and XtremIO recognition, please be sure to check out www.xtremio.com/awards.

Please also take a look at the Technical Introduction to XtremIO - www.xtremio.com/technical-introduction-to-xtremio-white-paper

0 Kudos