S3220DGF, image doesn't fill screen
I've had a Dell s3220dgf monitor for a few years and it's worked great, but recently I noticed that the image doesn't fill the entire screen. There are thin black bars on the left, right, and top of the image (but not the bottom!). I'm not sure what's changed, but I'm unable to fix it.
For the record, I've got the monitor plugged in via the DisplayPort and it's running at 2560x1440. I am running Windows 10 and using an NVIDIA 3080.
Things I've tried:
- Changing the resolution in Windows Display Setting and via the Nvidia Control Panel
- In the Nvidia Control Panel, I've checked to see if there's any display scaling happening, but there isn't
- I've reset the monitor to factory settings
- The monitor's Aspect Ratio is Wide 16:9. I tried setting it to Auto, but that didn't change anything.
- I've run the monitor's self diagnostic, which looks fine except it has the same borders.
- I can't find any setting in the monitor's menus for adjusting the scale of the image.
I'm at a loss at this point. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!