06-11-2016 05:09 PM
RE: Alienware 17-R1, hard disk failure! replacement?
I suggest a 240gb or larger SSD. Laptop will boot faster and programs will load faster. Laptop will generally be snappier. I suggest Kingston or Samsung.
You will have to check inside or review manuals to discover form-factor.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.