06-16-2016 11:08 AM
RE: Blurry text in Device manager as well as some other apps.
Hi - I recently received my XPS13 (9350) QHD version. The very first thing I noticed was that Device Manager was blurry just like OP. Some windows are also super small. I almost need a magnifying glass to read. Is there any resolution to this?
Of course, proper display drivers must be properly installed.
In Control-Panel, set Display resolution to the native (full) resolution of the display panel. That should take care of the "blurry". Always leave it like that.
To make items larger, you do that in a different place. You can adjust the Scaling up from 100%.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.