02-12-2013 07:22 PM
Re: IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers not showing up, unable to TRIM SSD
What are the latest Intel Rapid Storage Technology drivers for Windows 8 and how do I know if I even have Intel Rapid storage available?
You can tell if they are installed by looking for the TaskTray icon and also an entry inside "Programs and Features".
Latest are at Intel.com .
If it is not already installed, I WOULD NOT install it (just run on the native Microsoft drivers).
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.