05-13-2017 07:22 PM
Re: Alienware Area-51 ALX upgrade
Good work. That is good news.
Yes, "re-seating" cards and connectors can really fix stuff ... it's a real thing. It's called a "bad connection".
Still easier to fix than swapping a board or part. I welcome those kind of easy fixes.
Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.